Herstmonceux Integrative Health Centre
Hailsham Road, Herstmonceux, East Sussex, BN27 4JX
Current time is 18:25 - Sorry, we're closed
Telephone: 01323 email@example.com
When we are closed
Call 111 any time, day or night, for advice on health problems and access to consultations with out-of-hours doctors. It’s free to call from mobiles and landlines. You can also download the NHS app which allows you manage your healthcare, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions and seek advice online
Call 111 when you:
- Need medical help fast but it is not a 999 emergency
- Think you might need to go to A&E
- Don’t know who to call or you don’t have a GP to call
- Need information or reassurance about what to do next
111 advisors can:
- Give medical advice
- Put you in touch with your local out-of-hours GP service
- Refer you to a walk-in clinic
- Refer you to an emergency dentist
- Put you in touch with mental health support services
The out-of-hours emergency cover is provided by IC24, a GP co-operative, in which a large number of GPs band together to provide an efficient and caring out-of-hours emergency service for their patients and to give others quality off-duty time. It is therefore requested that in order not to overload IC24, patients seriously consider whether their request for out-of-hours help is necessary. Most requests are totally reasonable but a small and not insignificant number are questionable. The reasonable approach by patients in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Patients can also attend the following facilities in the area:
Walk-in Centres – the walk-in centres may operate differently during the Covid-19 pandemic, please phone them to check before setting off
Anyone can use a walk-in centre – you don’t need an appointment or to be registered with a GP. The service offers treatment, information and advice for a range of minor illnesses and injuries and are open 7 days a week between 8am – 8pm.
- Eastbourne Station Health Centre, Terminus Road, Eastbourne, BN21 3QJ Tel: 01323 726650
- Station Plaza Health Centre, Station Approach, Hastings, TN34 1BA Tel: 01424 884410
You can now book a video* appointment via LIVI
For further information, and to register*, please click here
LIVI GPs are part of the Improved Access scheme and not the GPs based at Herstmonceux Health Centre
*please note our reception team are unable to book LIVI video appointments for you, you do need to download the app to make your own appointment
In a genuine emergency you should call 999.
Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.